I apologize for not adding the memories that I have received the last few months. I will be adding throughout the following week. Please continue to send your memories. We will keep the blog up to add to the memories page as you continue to send them. We will be working to take the memories you send to make books for our families. Thanks for being there for us and being willing to share. Send your memories to matthew.g.caldwell@gmail.com

Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Good Sense of Humor

Even through all the struggles of the last few days Kathie has never lost her sense of humor. Here are a few of her good jokes from today.
Kathie: "Tell Matthew to come here"
Matthew: "I am coming mom."

after just a few seconds

Kathie: "You were too slow."

Amy was leaning over Kathie taking care of her and Kathie used her finger to pull down Amy's shirt collar.

Kathie: "What are those?"

Mark, Amy, Jenny, and Stephanie were sitting around Kathie at 5:30 in the morning talking with her.

Kathie: "Jenny move your chair back!"

Jenny: "Why mom, am I scaring you?"

Kathie: "YES!"

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Kathie has always had an awesome sense of humor. I think she taught me sarcasm! (I know, you're thinking that is IMPOSSIBLE, I'm a Caldwell, we're taught sarcasm before english!) I love her. Please tell her.