I apologize for not adding the memories that I have received the last few months. I will be adding throughout the following week. Please continue to send your memories. We will keep the blog up to add to the memories page as you continue to send them. We will be working to take the memories you send to make books for our families. Thanks for being there for us and being willing to share. Send your memories to matthew.g.caldwell@gmail.com

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bring Her Home

The last two nights have left me singing the words from "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables in my head. "God on High, Hear my prayer, In my need, You have always been there, (She) is young, (She's) afraid, Let (her) rest, Heaven blessed, Bring (her) home, Bring (her) home, Bring (her) home" I am not sure what my mom is holding out for but I think we are all ready for her to return home and obtain the rest that she desperately needs. -Matthew

1 comment:

Carolyn L. said...

Our hearts are with you....the power of the Holy Ghost will surround you and hold you up. You will feel of your mother's love and presence throughout the rest of your life. She taught you well. You already know what she would tell you to do. Much love to you all.